Information on Plan Submittal


All plans must be submitted to the local Health Department if your project has any of the following: 


 Food Processing
 Boarding Homes
 Bed and Breakfast
 Pools
 Restaurant
 Youth Camps
 Mobile Food Unit
 Food Vending
 Private Water /Sewage Disposal
 Correctional Facility
 Tanning Beds
 Grocery
 Day Cares
 Food Service
 Schools
 Tattoo Shops
 Beaches
 Concessions
 Caterer
 Micro-Processor
 Good Storage Facility
 Frozen Food Lockers
 Mobile Home and RV Park
 Hotels / Motels


Prepaid postage must also be submitted to forward plans on to the State Department of Housing, Building and Construction, along with their corresponding fee and a Plan Application form for each set of plans required.

Please click here to calculate fees, determine the number of plans needed, and download a copy of the Plan Application form. 

In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.